Natural Barium Sulfate
Molecular formula: BaSO4
HS code: 251110
CAS No.: 13462-86-7
EINECS No: 236-664-5
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Barium sulfate (or sulphate) is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula BaSO4. It is a white crystalline solid that is odorless and insoluble in water. It occurs as the mineral barite, which is the main commercial source of barium and materials prepared from it. The white opaque appearance and its high density are exploited in its main applications
Barium sulfate is used as a filler for coatings, paints, rubber,plastics,thermosetting plastic powder,paper brightener,textile etc.And it is used as a filler in glass production.It has an effect of increasing the glossiness of glass.
- Powder coating: Barium Sulfate as a filler it is better than other filing materials.Especially for the coating of chemical resistance.It is insoluble in water, acid, alkali and organic solvent It has an excellent gloss and high fineness of particle. It makes surface hardness is increased and color stability
- Plastics:It has an excellent hiding power,pigment mixture with it can be got bright colors. It has an outstanding mechanical characteristics and wear resistance
- Rubber:Increasing aging resistance and weather resistance,improving the surface finish and hardness.
- Paint:In paint ,it has an effect of increase wear reisistance and film hardness.It has a high whiteness and dirt pick up resistance.Increasing coating color solids when the specific gravity of Barium Sulfate is higher
- lnk:in lnk industry, it has a low abrasiveness,high gloss, color stability and low condensation. It is suitable used for high quality of print ink
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Factory standard: 25kg/bag, plastic wovenbag with lining.
24MT/20'GP Container for Barium sulfate