Lithopone is a white pigment composed of a mixture of barium sulfate (68 - 70%)and zinc sulfide (28 - 30%) with trace amounts of zinc oxide. It is produced by precipitation through filtering, heating and quenching works.
1) Replace titanium dioxide, reduce production cost.
2) Chemical stability, with SGS/CIQ report.
3) Quality is superior to GB standard, free sample for test before order.
4) Wide range of application.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|Appearance||White Powder||White Powder|
|Total Zinc & BaSO4||min %||99%||99%|
|Zinc Sulfide Content||min %||28||30|
|Zinc Oxide Content||max %||0.6||0.3|
|Reducing Power (with standard sample) %||min %||100||100|
|105°C Volatile Matter||max %||0.3||0.3|
|Water Soluble Matters (ppm)||max %||0.4||0.3|
|Oil Absorption (g/100g)||max||14||12|
|PH Value||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Residue on Sieve 63um||max %||0.1||0.1|
|Hiding Power||Close to Sample||Close to Sample|
|Color (compared with standard sample)||Excellent||Excellent|
Lithopone is mainly used of coatings, printing ink, rubber, plastic, powder, profiles, paint, paper, plaster and leather, etc.
1) Used as a base for lake pigment
2) Used as a inert pigment for paint, ink and cosmetics
3) A large range of applications in plastic industry
4) Used as a filler in paper, leather, and linoleum
Factory standard: 25kg/bag, plastic woven bag with lining.