TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|Specific Gravity (g/cm3)||4.3 - 4.4||4.3 - 4.4||4.3 - 4.4|
|Oil Absorption (g/100g)||15 - 18||14 - 16||15 - 18|
|PH Value||7 - 9||7 - 9||7 - 9|
|Water Soluble Matters (%)||0.04||0.1||0.06|
- As a filler, Barium Sulfate is better than other filling materials. Especially for the coating of chemical resistance. It is insoluble in water, acid, alkali and organic solvent. It has an excellent gloss and high fineness of particles. It makes surface hardness is increased and color stability.
Thin film powder paint and coatings for white applications benefit from the use of Barium Sulfate, which has been traditionally used as a white extender that both increases specific gravity and improves the chemical resistance of the surface coating.
● Efficient cost-saving
● Good flow properties & Good dispersity and affinity
● Improves thermal stability
● Good brightness
● Excellent narrow particle size range
● High purity guaranteed & High whiteness
● Nice covering power
● Resistant to acid and alkali
● Stable chemical properties
● Top wettability
● Non-toxic and magnetic
Factory standard: 25kg/bag, plastic woven bag with lining.
24MT/20'GP Container for Barium Sulfate