4. Barium Sulfate is an inert extender which has a low oil absorption, which means the coating has only a slight reduction in flow and smoothness even at higher levels, such as 50 PHR or 33 percent loading.
5. Barium Sulfate has a Mohs hardness of 3 and is very low in abrasion.
6. Barium Sulfate exhibits a continuous, high diffuse reflectance of light, in the visible range, and also in UV and IR ranges.
7. Barium Sulfate is the standard for measuring whiteness.
● Efficient cost-saving
● Good flow properties & Good dispersity and affinity
● Improves thermal stability
● Good brightness
● Excellent narrow particle size range
● High purity guaranteed & High whiteness
● Nice covering power
● Resistant to acid and alkali
● Stable chemical properties
● Top wettability
● Non-toxic and magnetic
Factory standard: 25kg/bag, plastic woven bag with lining.
24MT/20'GP Container for Barium Sulfate